Watson Fuelcards is backed by one of the UK’s fastest growing fuels and lubricants companies, which is why today our expertise extends further than ever. Watson Fuels have been fuelling homes, farms and businesses since 1957 and, as a World Fuel Services company, we can offer bulk transfers directly from Watson Fuelcards.
What is a bulk transfer?
A bulk transfer is the transfer of stock from Watson Fuelcards directly into your Keyfuels or UK Fuels bunkering account. It gives you the simplicity of purchasing your fuel in bulk, and the convenience of being able to draw that fuel at over 2,000 filling stations nationwide.
How does a bulk transfer work?
To draw fuel, bulk transfer customers will require a ‘bunker card’ account with Keyfuels or UK Fuels direct. The network will give regular updates on stock levels and provide transaction reports. It is up to the customer to go out to the market and purchase stock for the account in bulk (a Bulk Transfer).
Enjoy commercial fuel rates with the choice of purchasing on the live spot market or on a contract basis through Watson Fuelcards.
Why would I use bulk transfers?
• Removes fuel price uncertainty and aids the budgeting process as you decide when to buy your stock and at what price
• Convenient for drivers as the bulk stock purchased can be drawn at over 2,000 filling stations nationwide
• Reduced risk as no need to store fuel on site
• Streamlines fleet management as you only need to run one fuel card
• Gain peace of mind with simple and transparent pricing
If you would like to find out more about bulk transfers, please call Watson Fuelcards on 01666 510612 and ask to speak to our bulk transfer team. Alternatively, email them on: email@example.com